Those wishing to become an active member of MATS or participate in a production are required to become a member. Adults - $15, Children - $10 and Family - $40. Membership is for 12 months and is paid directly to the Treasurer.
MATS Committee 2017/18
- President - Bazil Wilcher
- VicePresident - Julie Delforce
- Secretary - Cathy Langford
- Treasurer - Shane Delforce
- Committee Members - Ryan Langford, Virginia Greentree, Leonie Rogers, Stuart Ahearn, Alex Duffell, Adrienne Casey, Julie Beckingham
- Publicity Officer - Ryan Langford
- Public Officer - Shane Delforce
Working With Children
All MATS adult members (over 18) involved with the cast and crew for a production involving children are required to complete a working with children check.
To complete the check go to the kidsguardian website and fill in your details. Select "Clubs or other bodies providing services for children" as the child related sector. You will be given an application number and a receipt. Take this receipt to the RMS/Services NSW office together with your proof of ID. There is no cost as you are a volunteer.
The Office of the Children Guardian will then send you an email with your WWC number. (up to 4 weeks later). Please provide your name, WWC number and date of birth to a MATS Committee Member or email a copy to Shane or Cathy. Please use the contact us form to obtain contact details.